Thursday, June 7, 2012

What I want

I want the best friend that I never had. I want the person who will call me up and say "I don't care that you're too tired, we're going out." I want the friend that randomly posts on my facebook page about how much they miss me. I want to know that I am not forgotten. I want to not be the only one putting effort into a friendship. I want someone to reach out to me. To not look at me as the one with all the answers. I want to be the one who has the luxury of falling apart once in a while. It's exhausting to hold it together all the time. I want to be able to say "screw it." I want to know that I am loved, by more than just my family. I want to feel like I belong. I want to feel like my life has a purpose. I want to be told that it's ok to not have all the answers all the time. I want to be told that it's ok to make mistakes. I want someone to call me out on my crap, in love, instead of always commiserating with me. But most of all, I want to be at peace.

No comments: