Saturday, May 5, 2012

challenging

My day was...long...to say the least. It's definitely a growth experience. Between running the life guards, making the schedule, keeping the pool clean, and trying to keep patrons happy, I feel a little bit like a chicken with my head cut off. Oh, and of course, having the time to walk around and make changes to the way that things are being run. It's hard, because I don't have a lot of authority, I'm more of a glorified pool manager who makes the schedule, but I'm supposed to act like I have authority. Really what it's gonna come down to is accepting what I'm being told, accepting that I have a ton of things to take care of and, at this point, only 40 hours to do it in, and then doing my best to make everyone above me happy. Lord give me strength, because I think "challenging" might not quite cover it :P.

No comments: