Friday, April 15, 2011

Focusing on the positive

The good things:
I like my new roommate, as least so far :)
I'll be working with Lauren on Saturdays at Ivy
I got accepted to the Metatorrey :D
I am doing a paper project this semester, instead of the paper
I get to watch movies as part of my Torrey notes
I like my church
I have at least two friends now at school, one of which I have lunch with on a
weekly basis
I have friends at church, one of which I sit with during the first service so I
don't have to sit by myself, and who I also have lunch with on a weekly basis
I have plenty of jobs, so all the bills get paid
I like my internship
I have a car that gets good gas mileage so I can do all the driving I need to, and
sometimes a little bit more

God is good, God is good, God is good.

No comments: