Thursday, December 6, 2007

Vegetarians and Christianity part 2

Something else that I was thinking of...
God made some animals carnivores right? but wasn't that a result of sin? I mean, they didn't eat each other before the fall right? Like it says somewhere something about the lion lying down with the lamb doesn't it? and Adam didn't eat the animals before the fall either did he? He just ate the fruit of the garden right? so then, if meat eating is a result of sin, then couldn't it conceivably be considered sin to eat meat? or, is it not, because our needs changed with the result of sin, like the work being hard now, instead of easy, so our bodies needed more than what fruits and vegetables could provide? I honestly don't genesis well enough to know verses right off the bat either that might answer these questions, so if you do know of verses that relate to this, can you give them to me? I'd appreciate it.(if you don't have answers, those of you who know Phil, do you have his e-mail address so I can ask him? Thanks)

No comments: