Sunday, December 9, 2007

orange belt!!!

that's right. I passed my belt test, and am now an orange belt. unfortunately, they didn't give us the belts, if we want them, we have to pay for them ourselves. But the title is there, and I think I might a certificate or something. but that's not all. Before we started the test, they had us run through it all, so that we would know exactly what to expect, help us warm-up, and probably calm down too. So when they had a pair up to spar I got paired up with this guy named Bryce. When we were done, they split us in half to work on the form, and those of us not doing it went to sit down. As we were walking away, he said "I know this may sound kinda weird, but do you wanna go out for coffee sometime?" I just said no thanks. I probably could have handled it better, came up with something like how I was too busy or something so it wasn't just a flat out no, but I was tired, and kinda taken off guard. Oy. I have to practically beat them off with a stick ! :)

No comments: