Sunday, October 28, 2007

recipes

This one came from Emily:(I'm gonna go ahead and give it a name, since she didn't give me one, so I don't think it has a proper name. :) )

chicken veggie casserole

rice(I used the packages of ten minute rice, so I'm guessing it was about 2 c, b/c I used 2 bags)
celery(2 stalks)
broccoli( i didn't really measure, I jsut kind of eyeballed it, but prob. about half a head to a head)
chicken(2 C, again, I didn't measure, I just used up what I had, so this is approximate)
cream of chicken soup(1 can)
1/2 can of water (to thin the soup out)

cook the rice, chop the celery and broccoli, them steam until almost tender, tear the chicken into strips, mix together, and add the soup. put in the oven for about 10 min., and enjoy!

It's quick, easy, and delicious!!! Thanks Em!

1 comment:

Emily (Laundry and Lullabies) said...

Hey, I'm glad you liked it! :) Call anytime!