Sunday, October 28, 2007

MM

What could it be? m&m's the candy? No, not quite. mmmm, that was delicious? almost, in the sense that I had a delightfully delicious time at MONSTER MASSIVE this last weekend!!! The music was awesome, and the dancing was fun!!! I also got to spend time with Amber, a recent friend that I don';t get to spend much time with, as she lives in San Bernardino. You see, for her, it was just another dance. For my friend Jackie, well, she was in her element...obviously, because she loves to dance!!! :) For me, it was remarkably like prom, or homecoming, only in a Halloween costume. MAN. I think the funnest part of the evening was getting to spray my hair black(black hair is definitely an experience, especially when the can if colored hairspray doesn;t work QUITE the way you thought it would, like the color comes off any time it touches anything, like my hands, my neck or my face. :) ) And, staying out all night is also always a pleasure. :) I'm not sure I'll do it again, as my feet were killing me by the end of the night, but I'm not sorry I went. I had a blast. :)

No comments: