Wednesday, June 20, 2012

And yet another...

...Decision. When a decision was made that places you in financial trouble, and you have been working really hard to get yourself out of it, and praying that God would provide the way out, what do you do when you might actually have that opportunity? I haven't officially been offered the job yet, but so far the interviews seem to be going well, and it's a slightly higher pay grade than what other jobs have been offering. Problem is, it's in Arizona.

See, when I chose to move to Texas, I was excited because I CHOSE to go there. I didn't have to go. The job here wasn't gonna pay me more, or really provide for me more than what I had in CA, but it gave me an opportunity to do what I wanted, which was to live in Texas. To move to Arizona would be out of necessity. I would be going from where I want to stay, to where I feel I should go. I hate making decisions based on that.

I have an interview there on Monday, and we'll see how it goes, but such a choice feels almost like a last resort. Like I wasn't able to find anything else, so I'm taking what I can get. And I would be moving away from here. As short a time as its been, I love it here, and I don't want to go anywhere else. Plain and simple. If I really feel like I have no other options, then I'll do it, but having to make the decision in three weeks doesn't give me much time to find out if I have other options. :P

No comments: