Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Roller coaster

I feel like the last few weeks, I have been nothing but an emotional roller coaster. How I feel changes so much from day to day, no wonder I'm exhausted :P Hopefully that will end as times goes on. Hopefully, more days will be like today. Hopefully, I will begin to understand why, when I felt like God's answer to my question about whether or not I should out here was "it doesn't matter", it seems like it was the best, and the hardest decision I've made, and constantly leaves me guessing as to whether or not it was the right one. Hopefully, some day soon, God will stop talking in riddles; and maybe when that happens pigs will fly too ;). But until that happens, I will continue to rely on God as I ride the roller coaster of this new experience.

No comments: