Thursday, May 17, 2012

:)

Oh the ways God provides :) Today, I found a place to live(after looking at several, this one popped up on Craigslist, was within my price range, in a good part of town, out in the countryside without being an hour or more away, and is set up so that the room is more like a studio apartment. It has it's own entrance, it's own refrigerator, it's own microwave, toaster, and bathroom, all without having to into the main part of the house. It's about as apartment like as you can get without being an actual apartment. And it's month to month. :D), was prevented from taking a second job that I probably would have hated (because UPS doesn't transfer people unless they have proof that they need to move for school, and have permission from their manager to do so, as well as space available at the location you want to transfer to. Oh, and just working there for a few months? Not an option. If you quit within a year of working there, they refuse to re-hire you. Not something I want on my record at any company I work for) and got to go swimming, just for fun, which I haven't done in a while :) Al in all, it was a good day :)

No comments: