Saturday, March 26, 2011

today was amazing :)

For the first time in a while, I've been awake since 530 am took my energy pills (without them making me sick!) and actually have ENERGY. I hung out with Lauren at Fashion Island, which I haven't been to in a very long time (the only trip I remember was when I went with Libby, Gabe, and friends after a trip to the beach (the only thing I really remember about the trip was that I got my shorts wet, so I wore an extra pair of board shorts that Lindsey had, but which were far too large, so I had to tie them to my t-shirt, which created a need to leave my sweatchirt on, regardless of how warm it got :P) It was fun. We went to the Apple store where they took my malfunctioning ipod (it wouldn't turn on) and gave me a completely new one, even though I was a month past my one year warranty. Needless to say, I am quite happy with their customer service. :) All in all a fun day. I am now tired, however, and think I'll go to bed soon. Tomorrow is church and homework day :D (crossing my fingers for another day like today. :D)

No comments: