Sunday, June 14, 2009

Off roading with Alex

Last week I went off roading with my friend Alex for the first time. He took me to Manzanita Flats (just below Running springs, he was going to take me to Hocum Valley, but it was too foggy to go that far.) and we got to walk around on the rocks next to the creek for a while. The scenery up there was beautiful. Lots of green trees and plants and waterfalls. We packed a lunch and had a picnic when we go there then went exploring.





All the pretty scenery on our walk along the creek before we stopped and headed back



I got cold, so he let me have his hat :)


Pretty creek on the way back to the truck.


Smile Alex :)



he let me drive on the way back to the highway! It was soooo much fun!


final waterfall before hitting highway 38.
I got to go again to the same spot later that night, but didn't have my camera and it would have been too dark for pictures anyway. Fun day. :)

No comments: