Saturday, May 10, 2008

What a day!

I woke up this morning with less time to get everything done I wanted to because I got called into work. This of course added unneeded stress to my day. Which put me in sort of a bad mood, but at least I got all the important things done before I had to leave. Then, on the way to work, someone rear-ended me. Now, this is the amazing part, there was NO DAMAGE to the car!!! And it got hit by an explorer. Even more funny is that the Explorer did get hurt, the license plate got ripped out of the from bumper. :p Then, at work, this 30-40 year old guy( I don't exactly how old he is because I'd never seen him before) asked me out. I told him no, but still, creepy right? Then, on my way back, I stopped at Vons to deposit my paycheck and get some strawberries. As I was leaving, the traffic was soooo ridiculous it took me TEN MINUTES to get out of the parking lot. I'm glad the day is almost over, and I just relax. *whew*

1 comment:

Andrew Clarke said...

I've had days like that too. But I came back to your blog (I've visited it before) to ask: if you like Christian novels at all, may I suggest one to try? "Outcasts Of Skagaray" is a Christian fantasy/ allegory in similar genre to "The Chronicles Of Narnia." To get a preview, go to www.threeswans.com.au There are excerpts and comments there.
It would thrill me if you read it and liked it, but in any event I greet you as a sister in the Lord.