Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Disappointed

The woman who played Sue Thomas on the PAX show Sue Thomas F.B.Eye, Deanne Bray, was someone I kind of looked up to, or at least respected for her ability to act and speak as well as she does. I also thought she was a Christian because of the content on the show. When I saw her on Sunday night Hallmark Hall of Fame movie "Sweet Nothing in my Ear" I decided to look her up on IMDB, and see what else she has been in. I was very disappointed to find out that she actually played a slightly significant character(or at least enough significance to warrant a name) in three episodes of The L Word, a series on SHO about lesbians living in LA. Now, granted, she could have played the part of a friend or family member, and it was only three episodes(I couldn't actually find any information on her character) but the fact that she can be associated with that show is upsetting, and very disappointing.

1 comment:

Test said...

Doesn't really mean much.

The real Sue Thomas is a Christian tho.
http://suethomas.info/