Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Cloud Nine :D

WOW!!! God is AMAZING!!! Today I was checking my e-mail, and there was an e-mail from Torrey. I thought it would just be another letter saying thank you for applying, sorry we didn't accept you...blah blah blah. You can imagine my surprise, and extreme excitement when it said that they had decided to re-open my file, and had admitted me!!! So, It's official, as long as we can pay for Biola( and I know God can handle this one too) I will be the third Moothart to be a part of the Torrey Honors Institute. :D

2 comments:

Libby said...

That's very exciting, Abbey! We'll be praying for the money situation to get worked out.

sarah marie said...

Hi Abbey,

Congratulations on your good news! Thanks for your comment on my blog. It sounds like you are typing your posts in 'Compose' mode, and while I was able to get the signature to go to the bottom in this mode as well, you might find it easier in 'Edit HTML' mode (these modes are chosen from tabs on the top right corner of the text box when you are typing a post). That way you can just select the code text and move it to the end of your post. After you do that you could go back to 'Compose' mode if you wanted. I hope that works better for you!