Monday, October 15, 2007

what a weekend

It sure was interesting alright.Friday, I had the day off work, because I was sick right? So I rode my bike to Ralph's, then home, and slept all day, saw the play, blah blah blah right? Saturday, I did make it to the mall, and my friend came over and spent the night. Then came Sunday. I haven't been to my church for like a month because I've been gone on the weekends for the last month, so I really wanted to go. So, I got up at 6:15 in the morning to make sure I got there on time. Due to the big accident on the freeway(which you can read about here) Heather, the girl who normally picks me up, couldn't get to me, because she would have had to take the freeway, and that wasn't going to work. So I decided to try the bus. Man, what an adventure. First, one bus was about an hour late, then Heather couldn't get to the Sylmar Metro station, to pick me up, again, because of the accident, they had closed one of the main streets she had to use to get there. So I got to call metro, and find out what buses to take to get me to Newhall. Well, everything was ok, for the afternoon. I hung out with Heather, and watched Sleepless in Seattle, :). I was going to take the train back to Sylmar, at 4:48, buuut it decided to leave 10 min early, so I missed it, and got take the bus back to Sylmar, then another bus home. I was expecting my roommate to be back by about nine, so I watched a movie, and waited. When it was 11, and she wasn't back yet, I gave her a call, and found out that something had happened, and that she wasn't coming back till today. So I got to spend one more night by myself. It wasn't too bad, but I must say that I definitely prefer NOT being here by myself. I think it was a good experience, but I'd rather not go through it again. Although I probably will, considering the fact that I still have four years left. :)

No comments: