Wednesday, October 24, 2007

WFMW

I've put a lot of thought into what would go into today's slot, and the winner is....
My bike! :)











as a fairly poor college student, I sadly don't have enough money for a car at the moment. I can ride the bus, they stop running at about 9 p.m., and they cost money, besides, if it's not too far, why not save myself $1.25? there's also a tram that takes students from the dorms to campus, but it isn't always terribly reliable. Therefore, I ride my bike most places. It's free, good exercise, and pretty quick. Also, the upkeep is virtually nothing.(so far the only expenses have been the original cost{which my parents paid when they got it for me 4 years ago}, and the cost to get it a tune up{whcih will, I hope, last me another 4-5 years}). Cheap, fun, and healthy...works for me! :)

3 comments:

Emily (Laundry and Lullabies) said...

Don't forget to link back to Shannon! It is good blogging etiquette because she "owns" the WFMW idea and tagline. Shannon's website is www.rocksinmydryer@typepad.com

Peter Davidson said...

Yea, come unto Christ -- come and see!

http://wetestifyofchrist.blogspot.com/

ACMe said...

i did link back to shannon. :) i think, unless i did it wrong...but my link showed up on her page, so I think I did it right...