Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Something to say

For the last several months, I have felt the urge to write. Not just on my blog, but to really write. To do something with the education I earned. I have managed to pick up jobs here and there that allow me to write content for websites, and overall, they are fairly enjoyable. But I also want more. I don't know what, but I know I'm not supposed to leave this alone. The problem is, I don't feel like I have anything to say. That alone is a sufficient road block. There are enough bad writers out there who try to push an agenda, instead of telling a story. I don't want that. I respect books too much. I respect writing too much. And so I wait. I know that I have a story to tell, but I don't know what it is yet, and that's ok. For now, I'll wait till I really feel like I have something to say.

No comments: