Thursday, January 27, 2011

Abb(e)y traits

During our conversations over the last few weeks, my roommate Abby and I have decided that there are some things which must just be an "abb(e)y" thing (I put the E in parentheses because her name does not have an e, just to clarify). Here they are for your viewing pleasure :D

1) staying up waaaay late (as in after 2 am late)
2) sleeping in ridiculously late as a result of staying up way too late (she sleeps about as late as I
do :P)
3) using sleep as a means for escape
4) have I mentioned how much we love to sleep? :P
5) a love for Lord of the Rings (apparently she had a "shrine" built to it in high school :P)
6) past crushes on Hayden Christensen (for those of you who don't know the name, he was
Anakin on Star Wars)

that's it for now, but I'll come back and add more as they arise. :D


No comments: