Wednesday, October 21, 2009

I realized...

That I'm being ridiculous and pathetic. I have spent a lot of time this semester complaining about how hard everything is and focusing only on the negative, thinking about the good things at CSUN, and at home, how easy life was/could be if I wasn't at Biola. That's dumb, and I need to stop. I left CSUN because I believed, and still believe, that God wants me at Biola. If that is the case, then I need to focus on Him, rather than on everything that's not going the way I want it to. I'm not giving up, and that's a good thing, but couldn't I get a lot more out of the experience if I stopped dragging my feet about it and being miserable through it all? So I miss the fellowship at CSUN, who else's fault is it but my own that I haven't gotten involved in a church out here so that I could have that fellowship I miss so much? I tried to find a church at the beginning of last year, but then pretty much gave up and just decided that there's not a church like COC, so why bother? It's stupid and juvenile, and it needs to stop. Please forgive me for all of the complaining I've done on here(I think my last three or four posts have all been me whining :P) I'll try to be more positive in the future. :D

No comments: