Saturday, December 29, 2007

It's Christmas!!!

Or it was. I got some amazing gifts, and had a wonderful time with my family. My brother and his family came, and my sister and her husband came. Then my parents invited a guy from their Sunday School class and his two boys to spend the afternoon with us. The dog was wild of course, and spent the day outside, making his general displeasure of being left out known by constant, non-stop whining, howling, and barking, as well as pawing at the door. Unfortunately, not even the monster bone we got for him entertained him for long.

The day after Christmas we went to go see National Treasure:Book of Secrets. Good movie. Some parts were kind of unbelievable, but then again, so were some spots in the first movie. All in all, it was a well done sequel, especially considering the fact that most sequels aren't as good as the original.

The next day, I woke up sick. It wasn't too bad in the morning, but got steadily worse throughout the day. However, I did manage to get my hair cut. It's not a lot different, but I now have bangs again. For now. Then that night, my friends and I went to go see I AM LEGEND. Considering all of the good things I heard about it, I was a little bit disappointed, because I thought it would be better than it was. It was pretty good, but not as intense as I was hoping, or at least not as soon as I was expecting. Most of the movie was spent depicting how his life is now, what he does to survive, and what happened the night is wife and daughter were evacuated. However, there were a lot of good messages in it, and I am glad I went to see it. The ending was really good too. I then spent yesterday in bed, trying to get better. I watched a lot t.v. Mostly the same today. I really didn't realize how fast the day went by just because I watched t.v. It wasn't too bad, and most of the movies were pretty good, but 6 hours of Dinotopia, just a little bit much. :)

No comments: