Sunday, December 2, 2007

conglomerate

well, since I haven't posted in a while, this one will probably be pretty long, and cover several different things.(I'll put pictures in the next post)

While I was at home, I got to have my birthday. I got several things, the highlight of which was getting Airwolf Season 1. It's a pretty awesome show from the 80's. It's kind of hard to explain, but if you want I have a video on m myspace page that sort of shows you what it is. I also got a shirt with my name on it in sign language, The Hobbit, a Grace Livingston Hill book, a new bike lock, and a cordless optical moue, as well as an I-tunes gift card, and a bag of butterfingers. It was nice.

Friday morning we got up super early and went shopping. I got quite a bit of my shopping done actually. We also went shopping on Saturday. That day we went out to Victoria Gardens. I had never been there before, so it was pretty cool seeing how it was all laid out. I also basically finished up up my Christmas shopping. We went to the Bass shop too. It was AMAZING! I had a fun time. Then when we got back, Christy came over and took me to see August Rush for my birthday. It's SUCH A GOOD MOVIE! I loved the music, and although the story line was really predictable, it was cute. I really liked it.

On Sunday we got up earlier than normal and my parents came to church with me. It was a good sermon, and my parents got to meet some of my friends(not more than a couple though, because some went to first service, an we went to second, and others were at home for the break, so they weren't there at all. When we got back, we ate some lunch, and they helped me put up the decorations. It looks really nice!!! It was a lot of fun. I also got to bring back the toyota.

The rest of my week was pretyy normal/uneventful, but then on Friday night, I noticed that the rear license plate was missing(well, actually, I got pulled over by the police, and they told me) So I had to go file a stolen plates report. Frustrating, yes, but the men at the station were nice, and joked with me a little bit, so it made me feel better.

Saturday was pretty good. I got a lot of errands done, went down to North Hollywood Library to get a book for one of my classes, because that was the only place they had it, and then stopped at Target, and Ralph's, and Taco Bell. After Lunch, I went to the mall to look for a few last Christmas gifts, and spent FOUR HOURS just trying to find things within my price range. I didn't even get all of them. Everything is ridiculously over priced.

Now to this morning. Today was okay. Except that I got a parking ticket. Yesterday I bought a day pass at like 3:30 p.m.. I thought that since I bought it so late it would be okay until today at 3:30 p.m. I got out to my car this morning and had a ticket on my window. I looked at the pass more closely then, and saw that it was only good until midnight last night. They gave me the ticket at 1:15 in the morning. It's only $35.00, but still. So now I have to go tomorrow and try to see if I can get a discounted parking permit for the last two weeks of school, otherwise I'll either have to continue parking in free parking, and hope it's okay, or pay for day passes and go out at midnight each night and get a new one. Either way, it's not gonna be fun.

Sothat's what my last two weeks have been. How have yours been? :)

No comments: