Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Easy, breezy days of summer

It's almost summer. I have two weeks of school left, and I will be left with more time on my hands than I will probably know what to do with. Last summer, I spent my free time cleaning, and organizing the house. This summer, the house is already unpacked and nearly ready to go, so whatever will I do with myself? I have a few ideas.

For starters, Loki needs some very consistent training. And exercise. Lots of it. That will probably cover about 2 hours a day (depending on whether I drive to the city dog park, or just use the smaller complex dog run). Since I doubt I will ever, on any given day, wake up before 10, that at least takes care of my mornings :) That just leaves me with afternoons. My goal is to try some work from home options, in addition to the mystery shopping I have been doing lately. The rest of the time, I have projects I want to finally tackle.

-Write a book (I have been toying with this one for a few years now, and just have not made myself sit down and do it)

-Create a Udemy course (Udemy is a website where you can find various courses that people have created, to teach on most any topic, but there aren't a lot of people teaching ASL, so we'll see how that goes. The good news is that its free to create and sell!)

-Sew a skirt. (I've had the material, and the pattern for a while, I just haven't taken the time to sit down and do it. I guess I'll have time now :D)

No comments: